The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. — What went wrong?
• Executive compensation grossly disproportionate to corporate results;
• Stock promotion, such as initial public offerings (IPO), that has gone to an extreme in the creation of very questionable or unproven business concepts;
• Misuse of corporate funds;
• Trading on insider information, particularly by managers exercising stock options that have rewarded short-term thinking;
• Misrepresentation of the true earnings and financial condition of too many companies; and
• Obstruction of justice by concealing activities or destroying evidence.
To order your copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org